Billing & Claims Professional
High school or equivalent (Required)
Healthcare billing: 1 year (Required)
Full Job Description
Resilience Billing & Financial is a small medical billing company focused on outpatient behavioral health. We serve a diverse group of outpatient providers with a wide range of specialties. Our office is located on the historic Woodstock Square, providing a great setting for working with our growing team of supportive professionals. The team is fun to work with, and we’re right around the corner from coffee shops, a farmer’s market and plenty of great places to visit on break.
This is a training-track position, intended to provide a path for upward movement in the company. Opportunities to pursue certification and advancement within the company will be provided as experience benchmarks are reached over the first year.
The number of hours per week is flexible, but full-time is preferred. This is an in-office position. Health insurance plans are available for full-time employees, with a $350 contribution towards the employee premium. Paid time off is also provided with hourly positions.
Initial responsibilities include:
- Learning to verify patient benefits with insurance companies
- Preparing account analysis reports
- Field phone calls from providers and patients
- Learning claim and remittance processing
- Processing client support emails
- Gaining proficiency in our EHR platforms
- Troubleshooting claim denials
- Clerical and administrative tasks
- Data entry
The position requires someone that is dependable, self-motivated and detail oriented. Given that we work in the mental health field, superior communication skills and interpersonal skills are a must.
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Woodstock, IL 60098: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Healthcare billing: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: One location