Billing Services for Clinicians Using Quest (Care360)
Adopting billing support that works with your current EHR system is one of the easiest and quickest ways to streamline the administrative burden in your private practice. If you’re reading this, than you may be considering a billing company to help manage your patient accounts and take over interactions with insurance companies. Resilience Billing and Financial provides support for practices in several of the major EHR systems common to mental health, including Quest (Care360).
What Services Does Resilience Provide?
We handle everything related to reimbursement for your clinical services. We’re able to help verify benefits on new intake inquiries, and handle claims, patient bills and remittance (EOBs) from insurers. For clinicians using Quest (Care360), this is all done from within your own account, minimizing the work on your end. Our standard service contract includes:
- Patient account management
- Insurance benefits verification (we call to double check)
- Electronic claim submission
- Follow up on all unpaid claims at the 30 day mark
- ERA / EOB processing within your own account
- Mailing of patient statements monthly
- Provide convenient payment options for your patients
- Unlimited support inquiries for you, your staff and your patients.
For a detailed list of the support we can offer with your EHR system, you can visit our FAQ section.
If you’re considering trying billing services, or are on the fence, we would love the opportunity to speak with you! Give us a call, or fill out our contact form to have us get in touch with you later.